For many months, I've contemplated the idea of having my own blog for writing my thoughts and sharing inspirationals, keeping family and friends updated, and for my infamous story writing about life in the Frey household.
My friend Robyn encouraged me a couple of years ago to start a blog, but I was afraid there wouldn't be anyone to read it except me! I've needed to express myself in my own way for quite some time and this is the outlet I'm choosing for now.
My Family, Friends, and Outlaws post will be listed under this blog versus your getting an e-mail from me. Please save this blog under "My Favorites" in your computer and periodically check it to see the latest "happening" in the Frey household.
I know what you are thinking. Sandra's Sunshine? What's that all about? The name of the blog came from my experience in a Powerpoint Training class. My first presentation was named Sandra's Sunshine -- I'm all about a theme even in training!
Blessings to all!
My friend Robyn encouraged me a couple of years ago to start a blog, but I was afraid there wouldn't be anyone to read it except me! I've needed to express myself in my own way for quite some time and this is the outlet I'm choosing for now.
My Family, Friends, and Outlaws post will be listed under this blog versus your getting an e-mail from me. Please save this blog under "My Favorites" in your computer and periodically check it to see the latest "happening" in the Frey household.
I know what you are thinking. Sandra's Sunshine? What's that all about? The name of the blog came from my experience in a Powerpoint Training class. My first presentation was named Sandra's Sunshine -- I'm all about a theme even in training!
Blessings to all!
Comments